Brakes - Brake Repairs | Grand Island, NE
Our ASE Certified technicians care about the quality and efficiency of your vehicle's brakes. As you may know, just a foot or two can be the difference between stopping in time, or causing an accident. A quality brake repair may save your life, and at the very least, could minimize any vehicle damage. Thankfully, your car's brakes will let you know when you need a brake service - that is if you know exactly what to look for. Let us help with this!
Top Signs of needing Brake Repair or Service
Do you need a brake service? Read this list to find out:
- Is your brake pedal feel like it is constantly in a 'down' position?
- Does your steering wheel vibrate when brakes are applied?
- Is your brake pedal too hard to depress? (Possible brake shoes or brake pad replacement required)
- When you step on your brake pedal does it feel “soft”? (Possible brakes hydraulic system issue)
- Does your dashboard's red brake warning light stay on?
- Do you hear a squealing or grinding noise when your brakes are applied? (You may have a damaged brake rotor or need a brake caliper replacement)
- Has it been more than a year since your last vehicle brake inspection?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these brake repair questions, it’s time you consider visiting a brake repair expert for a brake inspection. Gary’s Quality Automotive car specialists offer the latest diagnostic tools, skills and knowledge for brake repairs.
Why Choose Gary's Quality Automotive for Brake Repair:
us to their friends & family.
25 Reviews - View More Reviews
- 80 days ago -
Quality repairs and service!
Robie W (Redwood City, CA) AAA towed my car to Gary’s after I broke down on I80 traveling from Buffalo, NY to California. I can...
[Manual / Automatic Transmission Repairs]
September 18th 2013
- 90 days ago -
Excellent service as always
Phil H (Grand Island, NE) Gary’s is a great place to do business. We have been doing business with Gary’s for over 10 years, and...
[Complete / General Auto Care]
September 08th 2013
- 107 days ago -
Best of the Best
Anonymous (Bartlett, NE) The employees of Gary’s Auto are very professional and friendly. They keep you advised as to what is going on...
[Oil Change / Lube]
August 22nd 2013