Brakes - Brake Repairs | Grand Island, NE
Our ASE Certified technicians care about the quality and efficiency of your vehicle's brakes. As you may know, just a foot or two can be the difference between stopping in time, or causing an accident. A quality brake repair may save your life, and at the very least, could minimize any vehicle damage. Thankfully, your car's brakes will let you know when you need a brake service - that is if you know exactly what to look for. Let us help with this!
Top Signs of needing Brake Repair or Service
Do you need a brake service? Read this list to find out:
- Is your brake pedal feel like it is constantly in a 'down' position?
- Does your steering wheel vibrate when brakes are applied?
- Is your brake pedal too hard to depress? (Possible brake shoes or brake pad replacement required)
- When you step on your brake pedal does it feel “soft”? (Possible brakes hydraulic system issue)
- Does your dashboard's red brake warning light stay on?
- Do you hear a squealing or grinding noise when your brakes are applied? (You may have a damaged brake rotor or need a brake caliper replacement)
- Has it been more than a year since your last vehicle brake inspection?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these brake repair questions, it’s time you consider visiting a brake repair expert for a brake inspection. Gary’s Quality Automotive car specialists offer the latest diagnostic tools, skills and knowledge for brake repairs.
Why Choose Gary's Quality Automotive for Brake Repair:
us to their friends & family.
21 Reviews - View More Reviews
- 2 days ago -
Susan K (Grand Island, Nebraska) Gary was very kind and caring when my car was towed for a broken by pass hose. Vera the office...
[Belts / Hoses]
May 21st 2013
- 73 days ago -
Friendly & Efficient Staff!
Susan G (Kearney, NE) Gary’s Staff were very friendly and efficient! I had taken my truck to another shop several times and spent MAJOR...
[Engine Service / Repair]
March 12th 2013
- 207 days ago -
Gary’s Quality Automotive
Jennifer B (Grand Island, Nebraska) Professional service, honest pricing, quality work. Can’t get much better!
[Oil Change / Lube]
October 29th 2012